Remembering the Past

"
glasseater wrote:
bring back old aura MTX!

QFT! ='[.]'=

ETA: Well, the old aura effects, anyway. Would be a pretty bad slap in the face to actually charge for 'em.

Also: Return to Oriath is old news; bring back the original character creation screen on the Oriathan exile ship! ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 13, 2019, 6:04:28 AM
"
sarannah101 wrote:
"
GrayNightz wrote:
"
PLEASE stop nerf every Build who makes fun to play like after the last 4 Leagues.
I think that's the wrong way. Where is the problem to have several builds that are strong. Its much better than only one or two builds in every league.

Nah man, get used to that. That's just how the game works, not much to be upset about. People spent mirrors on items that now actually suck. It's the unfixed bugs and simultaneous mtx push every league you should get upset about.

I also hate the meta pushes every league, and it will cost them players. Not everyone has the time to figure out a new build(or wants to), even if it is from a build guide. Besides that, I love playing certain builds, which I miss. "Hey, you enjoyed the meta build this league... well too bad, it is useless for the next 7 leagues!" More viable near meta builds make the game more fun, as you have more options as a player. More options also means more mtx sales for GGG, instead of pushing 1 skill type mtx per league.

Also disagree with you on the mtx pushing, more options = more to like. And they haven't really slowed down, or changed their pace of content because of it. Maybe the major bugs on the last few league releases are a symptom, but I doubt it. It seems more likely the three-month league cycle is too short to come up with and program a new league from scratch. But I do agree with you on the bugs-thing. Leagues should not be released with major bugs.

Judging the OP, it makes it seem like everything about the game will change. From UI to everything else. I really want to know what you guys have been working on GGG!

I never get into meta on league, because I can never really generate enough money to have fun with it. But there's so much general powercreep you can always be somehow op.
You can have a full build for the price of one current meta item, every league. I just go against the stream when I play.

And with the mtx - I don't give a crap that they release a lot of it, but it's just aggravating when things don't work and instead of saying "Yes, we're working on it, sry for bugs" the front page says "MONEY, GIVE IT". And like MTX itself sometimes has bugs. And those also go unfixed while new sets are released. The priorities are wrong.
I remember, when Kripparian was streaming closed beta, game was ugly as fuck :D

But when i was playing open beta it looks good, and then better and better :)

too bad you didnt put here some really old screenshots ;)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Nov 13, 2019, 6:26:12 AM
Wouldnt mind having the globe girls and old ES back.

Hopefully it will be a great first Exilecon. Hype!
"
MajorThor wrote:
Bring back the original Globe Girls!

+1

it could be a local option to turn them on (pun intended)
Ahh the old globe girls. Quite annoying they got removed, I never understood the exorbitant amount of whine behind it. As if THAT, not something else, but THAT will be the thing to break the internet....waay too much drama over something so insignificant.

Game can't be modded,so we can't even have the option to chose, heck I would pay just to be able to chose my own UI as I like it. At least to have the option of choice would be nice, so many types of UI over the years,why can't we have the option of choice?

You know,choose your own UI,choose your own hideout, your own sounds,not just loot drop sounds....pretty much fully customize the game to your liking. Maybe you enjoyed how some skill sounded a couple of leagues ago, they changed the sound, you want the old one back,maybe you want the old zana sounds back. Or you like how the UI looked back in breach or in whatever other league,maybe you like to have the old globe girls in your UI.
Last edited by Nosferat on Nov 13, 2019, 7:04:05 AM
Awesome!
𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒍𝒆 ?
Let's show to Blizzard what GGG can do !
Mutch love to you GGG <3

Edit :
"
Nosferat wrote:
Ahh the old globe girls. Quite annoying they got removed, I never understood the exorbitant amount of whine behind it. As if THAT, not something else, but THAT will be the thing to break the internet....waay too much drama over something so insignificant.

Game can't be modded,so we can't even have the option to chose, heck I would pay just to be able to chose my own UI as I like it. At least to have the option of choice would be nice, so many types of UI over the years,why can't we have the option of choice?

You know,choose your own UI,choose your own hideout, your own sounds,not just loot drop sounds....pretty much fully customize the game to your liking. Maybe you enjoyed how some skill sounded a couple of leagues ago, they changed the sound, you want the old one back,maybe you want the old zana sounds back. Or you like how the UI looked back in breach or in whatever other league,maybe you like to have the old globe girls in your UI.

+111
Last edited by FeaRcReazy on Nov 13, 2019, 7:28:22 AM
Man, really wish we could have the option of changing the HUD to any previous design (except for the ones that change button layouts perhaps).

The skull and lion :) And ofc that nostalgic one with the two females at the start... Not saying I dont like the new one, but, would love the option :)
Hydra and Phoenix were pretty awesome...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info