Remembering the Past

Thank you GGG, it has been a great ride!
yes i remember , srs buil with 50 skull, life leech with better stats, discharge without cooldown, :'( it was so fun.

so many huge nerf that killed so many build !

and Vaal Oversoul the final boss , yes its act II ;o

the old design of charges

the old design of fire

the old design of poison

and some many things good or not,

actually we need more QOL tools ( in game sorting intems in stash, transfer items from iventory to stash etc... ) , a prophecy dedicated tab , and fuse stash in quad stash !!!!
Path of Exile Nostalgic Open BETA 2012 (6 imgs)
https://imgur.com/a/HqRyxy4
"
Prognozi2012 wrote:
Path of Exile Nostalgic Open BETA 2012 (6 imgs)
https://imgur.com/a/HqRyxy4

:D , me : Joined: Aug 20, 2012

in fact it was before natalia :p
There was Legacy just before 3.0, maybe another one is coming... But honestly I don't think so, this time we only have few small leagues like abyss or legion if we don't count master ones, and those have been forged to one already in Betrayal. And there is synthesis, but yea, I don't know.

But what is for sure, PoE is gonna change, and I mean, much! That's what they are saying here. I am glad and a little bit hyped.

P.s. that got me thinking - poor Zana. Her league was so underrated and she didn't make it. ;( But it was after all big master rework, so either it was beginning of masters 3.0 or something new and different and we will see this soon...
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Nov 13, 2019, 1:24:39 AM
pls destroy blizzard
diablo is just a joke
I await the 200iq Mind of Wilson...... 10.... MOAR..... Acts. :-p. But in all seriousness I am just waiting for them to make use of the battle royale endless open world system :-D
All it does is make me sad cos we don’t have globe girls anymore:( Bring them back!
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I just remember 1 / 2 ex per day to pick with happy moments... QQ
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info