PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Swag Bag for ExileCon Attendees

The Con mentality is so fucked. Just do a live stream and put merch on a damn store, so posts like these aren't a slap in the face for not living in the right part of the world to be important enough :(
A swagbag for attendees. That´s nice of course, and why not really.

But I have to say that after these presentations that has been so far, on what kind of items and such will be to get hold of, what kind of (already existing MTX) prizes CAN be won if you are very lucky and also linked up with your account for Twitch even... Then I have to say sorry, but I am in fact a bit dissapointed, and as a few others here have mentioned: A bit of a slap in the face.

I want and will for sure be getting some of these items, but...
Must be nice....
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
cgexile wrote:
...The demographic that can afford to go to this event is not that hard to figure out. My guess is that a good portion is folks coming over from Australia...

Why would that be your guess? It's expensive for us Australians for anything GGG related because we get charged in US$
Swag? for PoE merchandise? come on... hahaha
"
DaiKahn wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
...The demographic that can afford to go to this event is not that hard to figure out. My guess is that a good portion is folks coming over from Australia...

Why would that be your guess? It's expensive for us Australians for anything GGG related because we get charged in US$

Proximity, flight distance/cost, etc. In general it would be cheaper vs coming from some other part of the world spanning multiple flights. I'm not saying it's cheap but I am saying it's a lot cheaper vs some place much further away. Cheaper = more affordable. A general google from Australia to NZ and I see 3 - 6 hour flights for 1/4th the cost of of say Chicago to NZ which is a 16 hr flight (and that's not including going to Chicago first, for example). With such a discrepancy the exchange rate is irrelevant even at 1:1.4x au $$.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Wish I was there 😭
You will find this information and information about the event in the booty package, and maybe a little surprise your swag bag. If you plan to participate in Exile this weekend.
UstradeEnt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info