Yesterday we showed off some of the ExileCon merchandise available for purchase at the convention. Today we'd like to show you a few of the gifts that we have prepared for all attendees of our convention. You'll find these as well as some event information and maybe another small surprise in your Swag Bag.

Upon registering at ExileCon, each attendee will receive a swag bag that includes a T-shirt with ExileCon logo (you'll be able to select the size), a Cloth Map of Wraeclast and an exclusive in-game Devourer Portal Effect. Look closely in your swag bag though, who knows what else you'll find in there!

We've received many questions from our community about the cosmetic effects for ExileCon Livestream viewers. While the Devourer Portal will remain exclusive to ExileCon attendees, we've arranged to have Twitch Drops enabled with some very cool free microtransactions including complete armour sets! We'll tell you the details in the coming days. Stay tuned.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
They get a merch shop AND a swag bag? Please let us that can't make it have access to the merch shop. :(
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
The jealousy is starting to set in.

It's cool that you're doing this though considering the cost to attend.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Meh
Kind of disappointed that long-term heavy supporters cant get the ingame mtx at least some way or another... not everyone can make it to exilecon even though they would have liked to. That portal looks really good. Kinda bummed out now :(
Lucky!
gettin some SERIOUS fomo right now.
"
Kind of disappointed that long-term heavy supporters cant get the ingame mtx at least some way or another... not everyone can make it to exilecon even though they would have liked to. That portal looks really good. Kinda bummed out now :(

Gated.

It stings a lot more when you're gated IRL.

Ah well, there is always Blizzard to give $$ to.

Spoiler
SSsssttiiiiiinnnnggg!!!! ;) jk. (or am I?)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I love you so fucking much , favorite game in the WORLD , i just need an ssd to get back in in the juicy game its been like 4 months but i will try my best to tank it
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
A bit sad it's a portal effect, how will I recognise people who were on ExileCon without partying with them? :P

Also, someone who's attending ExileCon, pls adopt me, thx
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info