We've just started a sale on Footprints, Portals and Character Effect microtransactions. There are more than a hundred cosmetic effects available at discounted prices, including the Vaal Viper Portal Effect, Void Emperor Character Effect, Miracle Footprints and many more. Click here to check out the discounted selection.

This sale will run from the time of this post until Nov 11, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) in your local time.

By the way, the seasonal Halloween microtransactions are still available for purchase (until the 11th of November (NZT)), so you still have a couple of days to grab one of them before they leave the store until next Halloween! Check out the Devil Horns, Bleeding Eyes, Spider Web Cloak, Spider Back Attachment, Scare Mask Helmet and the Entombed Hideout here.

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Good stuff
Saved
NOOOOOOO, MY WALLETTTTT!!!!!!!
"
HoangBoss wrote:
NOOOOOOO, MY WALLETTTTT!!!!!!!

^this!
<3
Saving my money for post 3.9 mtx stuff, srry :D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Nov 7, 2019, 10:53:28 PM
Please make sure the next time you put Lightning items on sale, you include Lightning Coil Hideout Deco. It's not been on sale since April! :(
Thx thx:)
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Is the Hideout Music Player ever gonna go on sale?
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 8, 2019, 3:43:50 AM
Saving my money for 3.9 mtx
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Dank!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info