The irony about the flashback event (for ps4, seems xbox is fine)

"

Ssd only affects your loading times. Not the actual performance.

When not everything gets loaded fast, it will effect your performance when it tries to load while fighting mobs.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
"
Filix80 wrote:
clip

Lol, I'm playing and Orb of Storms/Storm Burst Scion with super high AS. I agree movement skills are pretty broken though.

Edit: Missed a big part, also have double golems and Sentinels of Purity with me.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on May 14, 2019, 11:58:05 AM
"
"
Filix80 wrote:
clip

Lol, I'm playing and Orb of Storms/Storm Burst Scion with super high AS. I agree movement skills are pretty broken though.

Edit: Missed a big part, also have double golems and Sentinels of Purity with me.

https://youtu.be/BC_XEXVYCPM

I made a little run and got extra the frost sentinels. (only 3 as i made a misstake, so normally its more projectiles)

I also tried earlier to reduce the resolution on the ps4. I realized since I switched from my xbox one x I connected a new 4k tv, but even with forces 1080p it was not better, but worth a try.

So those sentinels I wont play, as if it gets a little bit more crowded on the screen nothing is moving anymore. So this clip is kinda "harmless" but probably enough to make my point, that it's dependend on the build.
Lol that build was so overkill though. You can have the same effect with just you, waving your hands around. I used to spawn a big ass pile of dumpsters for me and my friends to climb around on in Gang Beasts. It got so laggy even though we were on a nice PC, I'm not gonna blame the game for that.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Lol that build was so overkill though. You can have the same effect with just you, waving your hands around. I used to spawn a big ass pile of dumpsters for me and my friends to climb around on in Gang Beasts. It got so laggy even though we were on a nice PC, I'm not gonna blame the game for that.

Well its a variant for the build, i mean playing with cold dmg has definitely some benefits, sadly its unplayable on console. I can find some links this build clearing t16 on pc, with not that much issues, but ofc a high end pc is required.

I also say, the issue is dmg, the build is prepped for fire dmg, so they were not killing fast, if they would oneshot almost anything, it would run smoother as well, but still the hardware is a limiting factor. I mean its not just one buidl that goes beyond the console hardware limits and there are things they could do probably.

Curious though what might be the reason, i mean it could be gpu, but it could also be some other limiting factor. But this ggg should know.

Wasnt there some rule for games on console, that they should be optimized to deliver constant frame rates? I just saw it for VR, if you drop below 60 fps at any given time, they wont certify you.

Na lets see what will happen, I just found it funny, with those issues to launch an effect rich event like flashback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info