Make my Character (make a profit)

So I have played PoE casually over the years and have acquired some valuable items (from what I'm told) and really have no need for them. Here is what I propose. Meet with me in game or msg me I will link all of the items i am willing to give you they include legacy 6l council bow legacy biscos a 10q ventor 6l full white socket belly of the beast 39/14 es disc/ life regen vit watchers eye a ammy I was told was worth 100ex (no idea if it is true) 951 facebreaker t1 res 20%es ring and something I think you could have fun with a 440 es shield with a 44 fire res roll 72 mana roll and room for crafting and slamming i believe.

These are things i have obtained over many years and I dont use them. I have always been a casual player and never have been above level 90 and that is where I wanted to ask you. I LOVE red map mf ranger. I have never been able to successfully map in red tier for mf purposes and until just recently, I have done elder. I will GIVE YOU ALL of the items i listed in exchange for a decent set of gear for a ranger (obviously top tier). I am not expecting all GG mirror worthy items. But I want something that can clear the entire games content and MF red tier. Reason I am asking for this is simple, I have 4 kids and not a ton of time to play XD but with them becoming school age I am getting more time and figured I would reach out to possibly the most knowledgeable players on poe. if you want to stream it I am totally cool with that.

Msg me or PM me if you want to see the items. I am expecting a FULL CHARACTER GEAR SET and preferably a skill tree to mirror. If I feel you are just trying to make a quick buck and the gear is lackluster, no deal.
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2018, 1:56:57 PM
I wanna see the goods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info